Sunday 14 September 2008

Types of skin...


Today we will talk about the different types of skin because if we will not know the nature

of our skin then how will we care for it. But before knowing that we will know about the different types of skin.



Skin types fall into four major categories:

Normal skin



Oily skin



Dry skin



Combination skin.

Apart from these major skin types, there may be other types which are exaggerated version of the major skin types, sensitive skin dehydrated skin, aging skin, acne- blemished skin & hydrated skins.



Next time we will talk in detail about each skin…
….to be continued

4 comments:

Jhangora said...

I think I have combination skin.It's quite oily on and around my nose.

Sandy said...

Wonderful details in skin care @ 'Chamber Of Beauty.'

Professionlly and personally I've found using 'Extra Virgin Olive Oil' (first cold press) the perfect skin care essential for all skin types.

You can read more about this at:
www.artistrybysandy.com

Under my post on
'Anti-Aging.'

Best wishes,
Sandy

Ruby said...

@sandy-First of all a very very thanks to you for visiting my blog. I have also visited your blog . It's really very nice. I hope you'll continue visiting my blog . I'll also keep visiting your blog . Again a very thanks to you.

Ruby said...

@jhangora- Thank you for your visit to my blog . If you have a combinatoin skin then you will need more care . You will come to know about this in my next post.